WordPress Plugin Developer
The Fourth Estate Public Benefit Corporation is looking for a WordPress plugin developer to maintain and develop new features for our WordPress plugins.
So if you’re a quality person who:
- Can easily extend and develop a WordPress plugin given a set of functional and technical requirements and maybe even improve on those requirements themselves;
- Has proven experience in developing quality WordPress plugins;
- Knows how to combine your CSS with your jQuery and hook it properly;
- Knows how to write decent inline documentation according to the WordPress standards;
- Has experience using Git;
- Enjoys collaborating with team members from all over the world;
- Has basic knowledge of design, with the ability to create simple and usable interfaces;
- Is comfortable with customer-facing roles including support and documentation;
- Has solid English communication skills (spoken and written);
- Self-driven work ethic. You must be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and driving projects through to completion;
- Curiosity and the desire to learn and improve.
This position reports to our Washington, DC office, however remote applicants anywhere in the world are encouraged.
How to apply
Please submit a few details about yourself to email@example.com making sure you include specifics about:
- a Resume/CV, or portfolio
- Where you’re located
- Your requested hourly compensation rate
- Your PHP/MySQL experience
- Your HTML/CSS/JS experience
- Your experience working with WordPress
Reference your email application with the subject line: WordPress plugin developer – [Your Name]”
This project will have very modest time requirements and will start as a contract and may scale to a full-time. long-term contract for the right person.
- Starts On: Jan. 2, 2019, 4:58 p.m.
- Code: Wordpress