Journalism Event Submission Form
The journalism events calendar provides a centralized listing of key industry and educational events, conventions, programs, and meetings happening around the world. The calendar encourages communication among organizations and promotes our mission.
If you have questions or encounter problems submitting your event, please let us know.
Events submitted to the calendar should follow the following guidelines.
Guidelines for Event Submissions
- Events should be of interest to the news and journalism community.
- Valid events include, but are not limited to, conferences, business networking, speaker series, etc.
- Event submissions must include a name, description, date, time, location, and contact information.
- Submissions must be made at least one week in advance of the event to ensure they are approved and published in time.
- If the event has a fee or cost we request that you provide a discount for Fourth Estate members.